The Director and the Executive Principal report to the Studio School Partnership Board once per term.
The Partnership Board is made up of representatives from the Academy, local employers, Essex Police, Thurrock Careers services, Thurrock Local Authority and other local schools.
The Director & Executive Principal report on the activities of the Studio School and the progress made.
The Director presents his report and the Executive Principal discusses the School Improvement Plan and asks for input from the Partnership Board
The Studio School Champion who sits on the Partnership Board is also a school Governor. She holds a senior position at the Local Education Authority Education Department She is the link governor for the studio school. Her role is vital in holding the Leadership of the Studio School to account.
- Annual Planning and Reporting Cycle
- Scheduled cycle of meetings
- Annual Strategic Planning Event
- Six meetings per year
- Task and finish groups
- Link Governor – Champion roles
- External Validation Team – Objective verification process:
- Ofsted registered inspector, National School Improvement Partner and a retired Headteacher – Peterborough.
- External Audit
- Governing Body supported by the Leadership Team